Oracle EBS Systems Specialist
Onsite - Development / Other Technologies - Direct Placement - Job ID: 22-05576
Location: Houston, TX 77002
Duration: Direct Hire – 100% Onsite
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders
Compensation: $150K + Bonus, Benefits, and LTIs
Qualified candidates should send an updated, Word version of their resume to Cara Mason at CMason@inspyrsolutions.com.
We are currently seeking a Senior Specialist for Oracle eBusiness Systems, release R12.2.10. This person will work effectively under minimal supervision and provide Technical support for developing and supporting customizations and extensions covering modules in Finance or Oracle Projects. This position will support our business users, participate in all relevant changes management activities, and overall service delivery and customer satisfaction. This will require interaction with core business users and the need to work as a team member of a large Oracle support team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provides technical development and support for Oracle eBusiness Systems Modules.
- Collaborates with customers to ascertain system specifications and business/technical requirements to create spec documents that meet their needs.
- Responsible for completion of all required Change Management tasks and relevant SOX control requirements (if applicable).
- Utilize industry accepted project management principles, methodologies, tools, and best practices throughout the project life cycle.
- Acquire and utilizes business knowledge by taking advantage of available resources (internet, books, periodicals, classes/workshops, conferences, etc.) to develop and deliver business expertise solutions.
- Tracking deliverable and provide reporting to management as needed.
- Willing to travel up to10%.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of a high school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent.
- Bachelor of Science degree from a 4 year accredited university, or 10 years of related industry or technical experience is required.
- A Bachelor's degree is a plus, preferably in Computer Science, MIS or CIS. is preferred
- At least 5 years of experience working with Oracle eBusiness Modules. Preferably Finance and/or Oracle Projects.
- 5 years of experience with technical support of Oracle eBusiness Systems modules.
- 5 years of OAF development experience is required
- 5+ years of experience with SQL, PL/SQL & XML.
- 5 years of experience with Oracle tools: Oracle Forms and Reports, BI Publisher, Oracle Workflow Builder
- 5 years of experience with Linux, Unix, developing shell scripts.
- 5+ years of experience with the backend table structures for Oracle and eBusiness system module is required.
- 3+ years of programming experience in Oracle Apex is required
- Experience on personalizations and extensions in Oracle Applications Framework is nice to have.
- Experience in Oracle Database 12C , or a higher version, is a must have.
- Experience working in a multi-developer, team environment is preferred.
- Experience with Agile methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban) is preferred.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.