Sr. Systems Engineer – Storage
Onsite - Infrastructure - Direct Placement - Job ID: 23-00987
Location: Spring, TX
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders, or Authorized to Work in the US. Candidates represented by sub-vendors will not be considered for this position.
Qualified candidates may send a copy of their resume (Word Format) to Slater Davidson at email@example.com.
We seek a Sr. Systems Engineer – Storage with proven experience in designing, implementing, and enhancing complex IT systems, cloud applications, infrastructure workloads, and infrastructure security controls. This team member will primarily be responsible for designing, deploying, and managing NetApp enterprise storage technologies. In addition, they will work closely with virtual servers, cloud technologies, and O365 applications.
- Able to provide expert-level technical input regarding architecture, implementation, optimization, and management of NetApp storage infrastructure.
- Strong experience working with cloud-based and On-Prem backup solutions.
- Demonstrated technical versatility working with various critical infrastructure systems such as VMware, VDI, Cisco UCS, Exchange, Active Directory, Windows Server 2008-2022, O365, and Azure services.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems and perform research.
- Develop, document, and operationalize best practices, create documentation templates, run books and workflow processes to expedite trouble resolution, and optimize service delivery.
- Work with all levels of IT, peers, stakeholders, and internal customers to develop, support, and deliver compliant and quality technology solutions. Participates and advances collaborative culture that values technical depth, accountability, and customer service.
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience in a large enterprise environment.
- Education: bachelor's degree in computer science, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in a large enterprise environment
- Strong experience with
- Storage infrastructure
- PowerShell scripting and automation platforms
- Cloud-based and On-Prem backup solutions.
- Demonstrated technical versatility with
- Cisco UCS Blade infrastructure
- AD and Azure AD
- Security and Compliance of O365 services
- AWS/GCP platforms
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.