Senior Software Engineer
Full Remote - Development / Other Technologies - Direct Placement - Job ID: 23-01388
Title: Senior Software Engineer
Duration: Direct Hire
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders No C2C
Qualified candidates should send their resume (Word Format) to Misti Tappe at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Own the outcome. Execute as one collectively with the rest of the IT team members.
- Engage in applications design and ensure the proposed architectures and designs follow industry standard methodologies and are efficient.
- Partner with business analysts to consume and translate business intents and requirements into scope of work, specifications, and required deliverables.
- Participate in all stages of the development life cycle.
- Contribute to peer review to assure product correctness.
- Demonstrate mastery of source control practices.
- Document all work in writing and visual representation.
- Plan tasks and provide task estimates for review.
- Maintain and exhibit technical currency and proficiency, particularly with Microsoft technology, including the Azure platform.
- Engage in modern agile (most likely based on the scaled agile framework) and DevSecOps practices (on the Microsoft DevOps platform).
Work Experience, Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in engineering, computer science or a similar discipline from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 7 or more years of hands-on real industry experience in software development in various roles on a variety of projects.
- Hands-on experience in designing, coding, and deploying enterprise-based products and systems to the market.
- Experience with transitions or designed migrations of on-prem solutions to the Cloud.
- Minimum of 4 or more years of experience in CC++C#.
- Experience developing green field projects based on C# and .NET framework, Azure technologies including AKS, Azure Service Bus, Kubernetes, SQL, Cosmos, Azure Data Factory.
- Knowledge of Visual Studio Team Services, Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server.
- Comfortable working in a defined Agile Scrum process.
- Proven ability to work closely with other software engineers as a member of the team.
- Able to professionally communicate in verbal and written English.
- Master's degree, preferably in software engineering, computer science or a similar technical discipline from an accredited institution.
- Experience with higher education technology, data, student information, learning and systems like Anthology, Brightspace D2L and similar.
- Fully remote role with only occasional, planned onsite or travel requirements.
About INSPYR Solutions:
TekPartners and Genuent are becoming INSPYR Solutions. As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.