Developer/Software Engineer (13608673)
Lake Buena Vista, FL
Onsite - DevOps - Contract - Job ID: 23-02769
Title: Sr Cloud Software Engineer
Location: Orlando, FL- Hybrid
Duration: 12 Months
Work Requirements: Authorization to work in the United States as a W2 Employee
- Design and implement reliable, high throughput, low latency, scalable and well documented code to tackle sophisticated algorithms and build cloud infrastructures components
- Collaborate with engineers, data scientists, and other partners to make proposals across teams on their engineering work and practices
- Design low level implementation details of software, which data structures, class/function/code organization, etc.
- Propose technical implementation approaches which support architectural changes that address scaling and performance problems
- Proactively seek opportunities to reuse or generalize existing services and implementations
- Know the latest new technologies and best approaches in the field of data management and software engineering
- Provide technical mentorship and guidance to other members of the team
- Conduct code review pull requests with consistent scrutiny
- 5+ years of software development experience across diverse domains, with demonstrated ability in data management and distributed systems solving problems
- DevOps Experience
- Expert level coder, able to develop solutions that solves sophisticated problems, while keeping in mind code space and time complexity
- Strong experience in Python development and DevOps practices, e.g. : CI/CD, docker, testing, and automation
- Experience crafting and implementing solutions using AWS services, with an understanding of at least some core services: IAM, S3, Kinesis, Lambda, SNS
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code, e.g.,: Terraform, CloudFormation, CDK, etc
- Proficiency in at least one of the following language: Typescript, Java, or another strongly typed language
- Understanding of trade-offs between different data storage systems and architectures (data warehouses, SQL vs NoSQL, partitioning, etc.)
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
About TekPartners / Inspyr Solutions:
TekPartners and Genuent have become INSPYR Solutions. As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.