Lead Solutions Architect (E-Commerce)
Onsite - Business Intelligence / Reporting - Direct Placement - Job ID: 23-02838
Title: Solutions Architect
Location: Cleveland, OH
Duration: Permanent – Direct-Hire, Full-Time
Work Requirements: Authorization to work in the United States as a W-2 Employee
- Provide strategic, technical and operational expertise and leadership in support of business and technology transformational activities.
- Contribute to technology strategy and planning; lead research on emerging technologies in support of systems development efforts; recommend introduction of technologies, new features, or other non-functional requirements for implementation that will increase cost effectiveness and systems flexibility.
- Develop and foster relationships with the divisional and business unit subject matter experts.
- Confer with stakeholders to define business requirements for complex systems development from both functional and non-functional perspectives (i.e. concept of operations, performance, test, cost, schedule, training, support and disposal).
- Promote synergies and reuse within projects across the CoE in order to maximize rapid yet responsible delivery of business value, as well as championing architectural principles and strategies.
- Communicate the Solution Architectures to senior management, business, architecture, and development teams through deliverables, presentations, training and other appropriate means and forums.
- Coach, mentor and support system development teams in implementing reference architectures and standards.
- Steer CoE use of Integration, partnering with SOA CoE/Integration Competency Center to strategically suggest Services and Integrations to realize reliable business value.
- Steer CoE use of Application Security, partnering with Application Security team to identify and support Delivery Teams' realization of requirements in the security space.
- Stay current on emerging design patterns, software development or infrastructure concepts and industry best practices.
- Serve as a bridge between highly technical and highly business-focused teams, facilitating understanding and brokering agreements to shared goals through collaboration.
- Provide technical oversight for multiple project initiatives.
- Lead technology life-cycle projects including technology evaluation, selection, implementation, support and retirement/replacement.
- Evaluate alternative architectures with respect to their feasibility as well as composition (people, hardware, software, facilities, policies, documents, risks and cost), and make recommendations.
- Develop prototypes of system designs, working with Technical Architects and Delivery Teams, to prove viability where necessary.
- Assist in the creation of enterprise-wide technology standards.
- Document architectural designs and standards for implemented solutions.
- Create and maintain reference architectures, systems models, use case scenarios, workflow diagrams, and data models to provide architectural expertise, direction, and guidance to IT delivery teams.
- Validate the architectures compliance to the requirements and verify the systems compliance to the architecture.
- Develop, document, communicate, and enforce system standards and solutions review processes.
- Mentor and/or provide guidance to all members of the team.
- Support risk identification and mitigation process and provide issue management. Provide recommendations as required.
- 12+ years IT experience.
- 8+ years experience designing, developing, implementing middle-tier and distributed systems.
- 6+ years experience in enterprise and/or solutions architecture and architectural frameworks.
- Experience designing and developing solutions on IBM WebSphere Commerce/HCL Commerce.
- Strong working knowledge of architecture with the ability to analyze and resolve moderately complex, cross-system issues, and demonstrate an understanding of specific technologies (and their architectural connectivity).
- Experience in developing strategic solutions architecture plans, technology planning and execution, and policy development and maintenance.
- Knowledge of information processing, data modeling principles, data management practices, and system interaction patterns and interfaces.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze existing technical architectures and recommend and implement alternatives with regard to tools, technologies, and approaches to their use.
- Experience with virtualization, cloud computing, or container technologies.
- Knowledge of vendor software integration and interaction patterns.
- Knowledge of COTS evaluation principles and practices.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.