Developer/Software Engineer – (13728549)
Onsite - Development / Other Technologies - Contract - Job ID: 23-03094
Location: Orlando, Fl hybrid
Duration: 12 month contract
Compensation: 75- 80 an hour
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
- The Senior Software Engineer applies practical knowledge of application development and engineering to conceive, design, implement, test, and deploy both new software applications/platforms and changes to existing platforms, ranging from issue fixes to enhancements and new features for components of varying levels of complexity.
- The Senior Software Engineer owns design and development of assigned features, ensuring said deliverables are highly scalable and performant, and is expected to drive delivery of components through their own work and any junior engineers' work.
- The Senior Software Engineer provides technical guidance to team members and business partners, acting as both a subject matter expert and point of escalation based on the initiative.
- 5+ years of coding and software development experience, with focus on highly scalable, high-volume applications and/or platforms
- Strong understanding of microservices, RESTful APIs Strong expertise in design principles, patterns, and coding best practices
- Familiarity with database platforms (e.g. Aurora), NoSQL (e.g. MongoDB, DynamoDB), graph databases, mobile applications (iOS and Android)
- Preferred Qualifications Experience with Golang, Angular web, Flutter mobile development.
- Bachelor's Degree in Comp Sci/Eng or related field
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.