Applications Development Analyst
- .NET Development - Contract - Job ID: 23-03204
Title: Applications Development Analyst
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Duration: 6-to-12-Month Contract
Compensation: $55-60/hr. (Higher rates can be considered, based on experience)
Work Requirements: Authorization to work in the United States as a W-2 Employee or C2C Consultant.
- Follow development methodologies and standards for systems design, coding, testing, implementation, maintenance, and support of applications software.
- Deliver the final product on time and within budget.
- Work in a collaborative environment with other developers, designers, testers, and project managers.
- Perform development using agile methodology and proper source control, preferably Git on TFS.
- Prepare detailed specifications and technical design documents.
- Develop new components or modules to meet functionality requirements.
- Help identify and resolve gaps between requirements and technical design.
- Work closely with customers, business analysts, and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions.
- Ensure that solutions are aligned with business and IT strategies and comply with the organization's architectural standards.
- Mentor junior developers as needed
- Day to day involvement in database design, writing and debugging long and complex stored procedures, triggers, SSIS and SSRS.
- Write SQL queries, review query performance and optimize code
- Debug code and perform thorough and proper unit test on all aspects of the application.
- Enforce coding standards including secure coding/development.
- Provide input in problem solving by using technical, time management and analytical skills.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational, written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Display a high degree of inquisitiveness and an eagerness to learn at a detailed and abstract level.
- Work independently on small projects.
- Take directives from management and perform tasks efficiently.
- Must possess strong analytical skills to understand the business rules, complex code and make modifications.
- Proficient with Angular and MVC.
- Must be familiar with current .NET technologies including C#, ASP.NET, and VB.NET.
- Experience with RESTful API integration. RESTful API uses HTTP requests to GET, PUT, POST, and DELETE data.
- Must be willing to work on Classic ASP and VB6 for support when needed; experience with Microsoft Access is a plus.
- Secure coding/development experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of ASP.net, VB.net. AJAX, jQuery, JSON, XML and TFS.
- Understanding of web development for both desktop and mobile use.
- Highly self-motivated and organized, with a strong business sense to capture and fulfill the business requirements for all products and articulate in an architecture model.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.