Site Reliability Engineer
Onsite - Technical Support - Contract - Job ID: 23-03217
Title: Site Reliability Engineer
Location: Orlando, FL – Onsite
Duration: 12-Month Contract (Possible extension or direct hire)
Compensation: $80.00 – $90.00/hr.
Work Requirements: Authorization to work in the United States as a W-2 Employee
- Work independently and in concert with the team and Managed Service Providers to conduct day-to-day maintenance, administration of software platform(s) and configuration updates following established procedures.
- Identifies root causes of operational issues and resolves independently or through Managed Service partners.
- Work closely with Business partners and Technology teams to achieve solutions to system challenges, including to plan for new projects and events, including capacity planning, monitoring, configuration, security, metrics, reporting and recovery and migration strategies.
- Ensure adherence to IT Security standards and provide timely updates and remediation’s to IT Security activities and vulnerabilities to Technology Leadership
- Provides support and facilitates multiple levels of testing prior to release of new and upgraded infrastructure, products, and/or services.
- Responsible for documentation, communication, and monitoring.
- Clearly communicate technical findings, issues and outcomes to other team members
- Mobile Device Troubleshooting, Network signal,
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Engineering, or another technical field
- Have 3 -7 years of progressively related experience
- Experience with project management methodologies (agile, scrum, waterfall).
- Proven understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Proven ability to learn and apply new technologies
- Strong understanding of IT Security best practices and vulnerability management.
- Proficient with Net and Java/Spring Batch
- Experience with enterprise operating systems( Windows, Unix and Linux )
- Working knowledge of both Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server Db’s
- Experience with SOA, Java/J2EE, XML, Pearl, HTML, PHP, JSP, open source, Power Builder, Power Server, GIT, HP ALM, UC4,
- Familiarity with Cloud platforms (Azure, GCP, Azure and VMWare)
- Software Performance Optimization (memory, CPU, scaling, etc…)
- Experience with basic web technology management including:
- Domain registration, Certificate management.
- 3rd Party Hosting service providers.
- Encryption key management.
- Experience working with Payment platforms or other financial systems
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.