Full Remote - Creative / Digital - Contract - Job ID: 23-03407
Title: Digital Designer
Location: Remote, however candidates should be local to hubs in: Minneapolis, Chicago, Charlotte, or Dallas (may be in office for moments that matter)
Duration: 7+ months, possibility for extension or conversion
Rate: 65-70/hr on W-2
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holder, or Authorized to work in the US
Qualified Candidates please send Resumes directly to Jenna Hinkle at email@example.com
- Are you passionate about creating experiences that improve the lives of others? Do you want to work with a team that is dedicated to uncovering opportunities to enhance the lives of our Workforce peers? If you answered yes, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
- Our team comprises Digital, Experience Design, Agile, Developers, and Segment SMEs. We aim to create meaningful, innovative, and results-driven experiences that bring value to businesses and employees. With members in Minneapolis, Dallas, Chicago, and remote, we are a diverse and dynamic team always looking for exceptional talent.
- As an Experience Design Contractor, you will work closely with our team to translate the experience strategy into employee-centric designs that positively impact our workforce.
- You'll need to have a minimum of 4+ years of experience designing accessible digital experiences, the ability to communicate your approach and choices effectively, and proficiency in creating concepts, wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs.
- In addition to your design craft skills, you are an excellent system thinker who can organize complex data to determine how all the pieces might be arranged to maximize outcomes.
- You seek to understand the context and move efficiently to synthesize the data to inform ideas.
- If you have experience designing for enterprise applications like Box, Slack, or Asana, that's even better! Proficiency in utilizing design language systems and working in Figma are also highly preferred.
- An experience architect (XA) adept at planning and designing the user experience architecture of our customer-facing interfaces. The XA understands the methods and tools for creating taxonomies, user flow diagrams and screen layouts, and fundamentally understands the methods and concepts related to findability and usability.
- The ideal candidate is passionate yet patient; confident yet humble. They take initiative to thoroughly understand our customers and the finance industry. They are driven to create findable, usable, world-class experiences. This candidate loves collaboration and can articulately communicate and clearly translate functional objectives into detailed experience specifications.
- Adobe Creative
- Bachelors in a design related discipline such as Web Design or a related field of study or years of relevant professional experience required
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.