Sr Full Stack Developer
Onsite - Development / Other Technologies - Direct Placement - Job ID: 23-03408
Title: Senior Full-Stack, C# Developer (React)
Location: Bedford, TX (Will consider 100% remote)
Duration: Fulltime, Permanent
Compensation: $115,000 to $125,000 + annual bonus
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US without the need of sponsorship (either now or in the future)
Qualified candidates may send a copy of their resume (Word Format) to Dave Franklin at email@example.com.
- We are looking to hire a Senior C# full-stack developer supporting our e-commerce, point-of-sale, and vendor integrations with our cloud-based business platform.
- The successful candidate will have experience working in an agile-scrum environment. In addition, they will have experience working in an azure cloud-based environment using a CI/CD pipeline.
- They will have ample experience with both C# and React in developing responsive, web-based applications.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Implement, design, and architectural as well as strategic product decisions.
- Required solid programming experience (C#) along with demonstrated ability to drive solutions to closure with the team.
- Full-stack developer who can contribute to developing web applications, experienced in developing BE & FE and unit and integration testing.
- Excellent proficiency in frontend technologies (Typescript/HTML/CSS /Bootstrap/React and related frameworks) and build pipelines & tools.
- Hands-on experience in using Azure Services and Features (Storage, App Services & Notifications & Queues)
Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or proven record of success in the following areas of application development:
- C#: 4 years (Preferred)
- React (Most important)
- Ability to learn rapidly and continuously taking advantage of new technologies, concepts, and business models
- Staying current in emerging technology trends
- Communicating effectively both verbally and in written formats with project team members
- Collaborating with multidisciplinary teams in resolving complex technical issues
- Understanding and mitigating the impact of technical design to security, performance, and data privacy
- Collaborating with other developers by participating in code reviews
- Providing coaching and technical mentoring to more junior developers
- Contributing within a small team of developers to deliver solutions whilst establishing quality, timeliness, and team-wide adherence to architectural practice and guidelines
- Developing applications in a self-directed and self-disciplined manner; and thinking analytically with the ability to identify, debug, and resolve technical issues.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.