Universe Database/PICK Basic Programmer
Pompano Beach, FL
Full Remote - Engineering - - Job ID: 23-03448
Title: Universe Database/PICK Basic Programmer
Duration: 12 month contract to begin (will extend)
Compensation: 50-70 hr
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
The PICK Programmer is responsible for the analysis and translation of business and technical requirements into solutions that are consistent with the strategic vision and overall business strategy to design and deploy effective, high-impact technical, and business process solutions.
- 4+ years Pick Developer experience
- 1+ years working with HTML/CSS
- 4+ years SystemBuilder / SB+
- Expertise in Multi value database Programming through Universe/Pick Basic
- Expertise in application development, maintenance and enhancements experience UNIVERSE and PICK multivalued systems
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills, with reputation of doing quick analysis of complex problems with effective and efficient solutions
- Excellent communication, presentation and inter-personal skills and ability to work effectively
- Masterpack Experience a Plus.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.