Full Remote - Project / Program / Change Management - Contract - Job ID: 23-03469
Location: 100% REMOTE
Duration: 6+ Months
Compensation: $75/hr – $85/hr
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
The Process Engineer is responsible for keeping control of the methods and procedures used in production.
This position also requires deep interaction with other engineering practices such as maintaining quality and adhering to safety standards. It requires strong problem-solving skills the electric utility environment and willingness to engage in unfamiliar situations. You may also:
• Work on (and potentially lead) projects for process improvement.
• Carry out root cause analysis (8D, 5 Why)
• Estimate and track capital expenses.
• Support effective control of documents.
• Control and develop process parameters for production applications.
• Participate in cost reduction and quality improvement projects.
• Serve as product knowledge expert.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (with focus on Utilities).
• Experience using Lean/Six Sigma tools and methods (Green Belt preferred).
• Experience with quality control tools
• Must have a electric utility experience
• Must have strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
• Must have strong communication and team collaboration skills (English language).
• Must have familiarity with MS Office and Esri applications.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.