Workday Project Manager
Hybrid - Project / Program / Change Management - Contract - Job ID: 23-03521
Title: Workday Project Manager
Location: Houston, TX (Hybrid)
Duration: 12+ months
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
Qualified candidates may send a copy of their resume (Word Format) to Danielle Raisi at email@example.com.
Project Manager responsible for planning, overseeing, and managing delivery of the Workday HCM project in collaboration with the HR Digital Transformation Program Manager. This role requires interaction with a range of internal and external stakeholders, most often managing several moving project parts simultaneously.
- Manage the daily operations of the project (scope, schedules, resources, budgets, risks, issues, key decisions). Align dependencies and workstreams, maintain overall project plan, and coordinate project communications.
- Lead and/or attend project planning, status and/or Steering Committee meetings
- Provide weekly project status report updates and adapt work as needed to meet deadlines. Act as an information coordinator and expeditor for all project activities. Conduct project reviews and create detailed reports for Management.
- Oversee management of project documentation (internally and externally), which may be shared across multiple platforms.
- Foster a high-performance, collaborative team culture across third-party partners, regional counterparts, HR, IT, and work-stream leads.
- Enable Change Management/Change Champion network by providing relevant project and solution information to achieve successful user adoption upon go-live.
- Ensure third-party partners have the clarity and access necessary to achieve agreed-upon project schedule and objectives and act in the best interests of client.
- Embrace proactive risk management through regular forward-looking planning sessions, risk register updates, and raising concerns to appropriate escalation points.
- Ensure compliance to project management framework, stage gates, and status reporting requirements.
Skillset / Experience:
- 10 years of Project Management experience
- 3+ years of relevant experience in HR Project Management, programs, and processes (for technology, services, or manufacturing companies) in a global context. Experience working with third party System Integrator, HR Advisory and AMS partners
- 3+ years of Workday implementation experience. Experience leading at least 1 end-to-end Workday HCM implementation project. Solid understanding of Workday Project Methodology and HCM modules (Core HR, Cloud Connect, Prism Analytics, Talent Optimization, Recruitment, Learning)
- Business mindset and project management skills: strong Project Management skills with ability to manage and successfully deploy complex strategic global initiatives on a transverse basis. Strong organization, collaboration, result-oriented and analytical skills. Estimating, forecasting, and tracking skills are a must. Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills: Experience in successfully managing internationally and culturally diverse relationships and teams. Advanced capability in communication, conflict resolution, internal negotiation, and networking. Strong team spirit and customer service orientation.
- Big picture thinking and vision. Ability to influence and encourage change to build momentum for success. Ability to challenge the "status quo ", identify and quickly grasp new concepts and opportunities.
- BS/BA degree in Business Management, Project Management, Information Technology, Human Resources, or equivalent experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Agile certification (CSM, SAFe, etc.) highly desirable
- Workday HCM or Workday EM/PM certification preferred
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.