Media Buyer – eComm
Santa Monica, CA
Full Remote - Marketing - Contract - Job ID: 23-03528
Title: Media Buyer
Location: Santa Monica, CA or New York, NY or Philadelphia, PA [HYBRID]
Duration: 6+ Months
Compensation: $37-42/hr W2
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
All interested candidates, please send your updated resume to Celeste at email@example.com
Act as the primary digital media expert for US labels, buying, optimization, reporting and eCommerce strategy.
- Liaise with label planning teams to develop media strategies and campaigns
- Execute, manage, and optimize digital media campaigns to maximize conversion value
- Develop and manage paid eCommerce campaigns across social, search, native, programmatic and direct programs
- Create custom audiences, book and optimize campaigns in Facebook, Twitter, Google Ad-words, and other DSPs
- Possess strong technical understanding of programmatic audience buying
- Understand pixel implementation on websites for data collection and conversion tracking
- Identify target audiences and analyze their characteristics, behaviors, and media habits.
- Monitor media buys to ensure all brand safety, ad fraud, and viewability standards are met or exceeded
- Monitor media for pacing, delivery, placement, and flight date discrepancies and negotiates credit or billing adjustments when necessary
- Research and record trends, innovations, and changes that affect media buying
- Aid in educating the digital & marketing teams on best-practices and data driven techniques
- Responsible for the preparation of insertion orders and placement of advertising with media vehicle, as applicable
- Implement test initiatives such as landing page, A/B testing, multivariate testing, offer testing, as needed
- Provide recommendations on landing pages, websites and overall user experience to optimize paid conversions
Skillset / Experience:
- 2 years of social media planning/buying experiences within key social platforms (Meta, TikTok, Google/YouTube)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle heavy workload, mediating many demands and requests with strong problem-solving drive
- Experience with major ad exchanges and ad server technology
- Knowledge and understanding of Google Shopping Campaigns, Facebook Catalog Manager, and Shopify
- You build great relationships with clients, vendors, and reps
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Able to build compelling reports detailing campaign successes, ROI and learnings.
- Familiarity/experience with DoubleClick, Google Analytics, Datorama, Linkfire, Shareablee
- Passionate music fan
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
TekPartners and Genuent are becoming INSPYR Solutions. As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.