Salesforce Marketing Cloud Campaign (19865-1)
Full Remote - Marketing - Contract - Job ID: 23-03548
Location: Boca Raton, FL (Remote)
Duration: 9 Months to begin
Compensation: 60-75 hr
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
- Lead Marketing Cloud requirements gathering for campaigns and projects
- Establish and maintain end-to-end campaign, which includes review, approvals, measurement, insights and optimizations.
- Oversee campaign calendar (dates, frequency, audience overlap, freeze dates) and serve as the main campaign lead for all day-to-day requests and priorities based on bandwidth and business goals.
- Manage campaign strategy, assets, campaign request forms (CRFs) and approvals.
- Identify rigorous A/B and multivariate test-and-learn methodologies to achieve desired campaign results.
- Ensure campaigns comply with best practices and also maintain brand identity and standards.
- Ensures optimal quality in campaign rendering, content, audience and segmentation, dynamic content and personalization, functional testing (links, tracking, etc.),
- Send configuration, and scheduling parameters.
Skillset / Experience:
5+ years experience leading campaign ops
2+ years hands on experience with SFMC
Experience leading integration projects.
Excellent communication skills, build strong relationships and simplify complex situations.
Knowledge of CAN-SPAM, GDPR and CCPA.
Salesforce Certifications: MC Email Specialist.
Certified PMP is preferred.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.