OAF Senior Systems Specialist
Onsite - ERP / CRM - Direct Placement - Job ID: 23-03557
Title: OAF Senior Systems Specialist (Oracle EBS Developer)
Location: Houston, TX 77002 (ONSITE, relocation assistance)
Duration: Direct Hire
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
Qualified candidates may send a copy of their resume (Word Format) to Mike Sabo at MSabo@inspyrsolutions.com
We are currently seeking a Senior Systems Specialist (Oracle) for eBusiness Systems, release R12.2.10. with a strong knowledge of JAVA and OAF development. The Senior Specialist will work effectively under minimal supervision and provide Technical/Functional support for Oracle's EAM, SCM & INV modules. This Senior Specialist will support our business users, participate in all relevant change management activities, and overall service delivery and customer satisfaction. This includes: Technical Development and Administration of all EAM, SCM & INV modules. This will require interaction with core business users and the need to work as a team member of a large Oracle support team. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide customer/technical support for the EAM eBusiness suite module.
- Assist/Back fill for INV & SCM eBusiness suite modules.
- Design, development and implementation of applications.
- Performs system analysis for projects of major scope and various complexities to provide a means for solving technical and business-related problems/challenges.
- Troubleshoot technical issues; work with Oracle Support to resolve Service Requests.
- Develop/document application program logic and syntax from project design specifications or models.
- Collaborate with customers to ascertain system specifications and business/technical requirements to meet their needs.
- Familiarity with industry accepted project management principles, methodologies, tools, and best practices throughout the project life cycle.
- Acquire and utilizes business knowledge by taking advantage of available resources (Internet, books, periodicals, classes/workshops, conferences, etc.) to develop and foster business expertise solutions.
- Develop, foster, and apply Information Technology business technology expertise.
- Advise management in the development of short/long-term information technology strategies from both a technical and/or business perspective.
- Prepare and present project reports for management, client, and others.
- Facilitate and coordinate end user acceptance testing, change management, issue management, problem escalation and resolution.
- Configure, test and implement configurable components of Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Acquire and maintain system and business knowledge needed to support direct users and other internal technical teams.
- Responsible for completion of all required Change Management tasks and relevant SOX control requirements.
- Maintain and document customizations/extensions.
- Schedule user testing and perform system configurations for annual DR testing.
- Oracle E-Business Suite: R12.2.10
- Oracle RDBMS: 12c running on 64-bit Linux
- Oracle Fusion Middleware Suite of Products ( J-Developer, J2EE, BPEL, BAM, BPM)
- Oracle Developer (Forms, Reports, BI-Publisher, Workflow)
- Oracle Business Intelligence
- Toad, Sql*Plus, Web-ADI
The successful candidate will meet the following qualification
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience is required.
- Experience in customizing applications using OAF is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills is required.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 25% domestically is required
- Working in the office is required.
- 5+ years experience in Information Technology, specific to application development and support is required.
- 3-5 years experience with Oracle E-Business Suite is required. Experience with the following modules: EAM, Inventory & SCM is preferred.
- 3-5 years experience with Oracle Development Tools is required. Experience with the following: Forms, Reports, PL/SQL, BI-Publisher, Web-ADI, Discoverer, Workflow, and SQL Loader is preferred.
- 2-3 years experience with Oracle Fusion Middleware is preferred. Experience with the following tools: Oracle Application Server, J-Developer, J2EE, BPEL, BAM, AJAX, APEX, ODI, Portal, Web Center Suite, Java Application Server and Middleware for Applications is preferred.
- Experience on Oracle 12.2 is preferred.
- A degree in Computer Science, MIS or CIS is preferred.
- Thorough understanding of Oracle's EAM, SCM & INV technical objects, Application Object Library and Service Oriented Architecture is preferred.
- Proven experience in development, implementations, production support, and upgrades is preferred.
- The ability to work in multiple roles (Business analyst & Developer) to complete tasks from conception to production.
- Willingness to work toward and achieve management directed goals and objectives.
- Possesses a customer-focused and team-oriented attitude.
- Enjoys troubleshooting and can identify appropriate recommendations / solutions.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and manage stressful situations
- Strong problems solving, analytical and decision making skills.
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.