Senior Technology Program Manager
Onsite - Project / Program / Change Management - Contract - Job ID: 23-03566
Title: Senior Program Manager
Location: Orlando, FL
Environment: Large Enterprise Entertainment Client
Duration: 6+ months
Rate Range: 90-95/hr on W-2
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holder, or Authorized to work in the US
Qualified Candidates please send Resumes directly to Jenna Hinkle at email@example.com
- The Senior Technology Program Manager Business Automation Platforms (BAP) will be embedded within a solution delivery team and will manage multiple enterprise Service Management product strategy and execution programs/projects impacting ServiceNow (SNOW) and Salesforce platforms for a large-scale matrix organization with internal and external partners, and ~1000 application owners across multiple project teams and segments
- The Senior Technology Program Manager Business Automation Platforms will be responsible for managing enterprise-level programs and/or multiple projects within the Disney Enterprise Technology portfolio.
- The Senior Technology Program Manager within EnTech, is a senior program level role responsible for program level ownership of complex large-scale technology-driven projects across a diverse portfolio supporting all aspects of EnTech and its partners.
- The Senior Technology Program Manager will also be responsible for developing a consolidated view of the program, and for program deliverables including issue/risk management, cross-project dependencies, risk analysis, financials, stakeholder coordination, and regular communication of status.
- This individual will work closely with various project owners to define the project team and assign responsibilities.
- partner/collaborate with technical delivery leaders, project managers, business teams to manage the end-to-end program
- serve as a PMO program led to multiple Business Automation Platform project managers providing Project Management methodology support and mentoring/coaching, guidance, portfolio reporting
- have proven experience leading integration projects driving the initiative from planning, requirements gathering, through execution and implementation time, cost, scope, quality
- facilitate technical conversations with the goal to illicit issues/risks migration throughout the course of the initiative
- 10+ years of technology program management experience managing middleware integrations, large financial transformational programs, and projects in a large-scale matrix organization; responsible for schedule, budget, and scope; oversight of multiple project managers and vendors
- 8+ years of program/project management experience working with Agile (SCRUM) methodologies and continuous integrations and delivery; with solid experience using agile delivery tools; with SCRUM certification
- Proven experience or – exposure as a Project, Program or Application Delivery Manager leading enhancements, migrations, or integrations with Informatica delivery teams and platforms.
- PM should have the ability to understand one or more of the following application development tools and techniques:
- Service Management or ServiceNow
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence and lead others across all levels of the organization
- SCRUM certification
- Business process design and engineering
- Clarity PPM, Smartsheet
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience
Our benefits package includes: Comprehensive medical benefits, Retirement plan…and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.