Lead Software Engineer (PHP)
Full Remote - Development / Other Technologies - Direct Placement - Job ID: 23-03575
Title: Lead Software Engineer
Location: Remote (Must live in FL, NC, OH, TX or UT)
Duration: Direct Hire
Compensation: $100,000 per year – $130,000 per year
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
- Understanding of PHP 7 features.
- Experience with PHP or equivalent backend language.
- Strong API design and analysis skills.
- Experience with Agile methodologies, continuous integration, and continuous delivery.
- Strong documentation skills.
Skillset / Experience:
- Minimum 8 years of software engineering design and development experience.
- Experience with web frameworks and building distributed web applications.
- Strong schema design experience with MySQL or equivalent database technology.
- Strong knowledge of version control (preferably git).
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Able to work independently while guiding a team of engineers.
- Communicate and collaborate across teams and other departments outside of technology.
- Provide detailed performance feedback to help colleagues develop their full potential, motivating both underperforming and high-performing team members.
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.