Onsite - Executive / Leadership - Direct Placement - Job ID: 23-03585
Duration: Direct Hire
Location: Onsite, Doral
Work Authorization: US Citizen or Green Card Holder
The AV Manager is responsible for the installation, maintenance, and support of various AV technologies used throughout the medical centers and executive teleworking locations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Maintains Control4 / Crestron residential and business automation environments.
2. Installs and maintains video distribution systems, TVs, surveillance cameras, audio equipment, routers, switches, access points.
3. Performs IT related support for Executive companies at corporate office.
4. Operates, maintains, installs, configures, repairs, and upgrades AV related hardware.
5. Performs remote service calls to address issues.
6. Assists Director in planning and executing projects.
7. Supervises, manages, and mentors junior AV technicians.
Bachelor's Degree in related field required.
- At least 3 years' experience in programming.
- Can mount TV's, install speakers, surveillance cameras etc.
- Alarm Systems is a plus.
- Electrical knowledge or certification is a plus.
Fluent in English and Spanish.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Control4, Crestron certified required.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.