Onsite - Business Systems / Data / Analyst - - Job ID: 23-03591
Title: Business Analyst
Location: Orlando, FL (Hybrid onsite- 4 days/week onsite)
Duration: 12-month contract
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
Skillset / Experience:
- Experience delivering projects working with teams using Agile/SCRUM/Iterative delivery methodologies is a must.
- Experience with implementation and deployment activities that include coordination of activities from more than one team
- Sales & Marketing mindset and experience with opportunity tracking and sales pipeline management
- Work with business stakeholders to gather and document requirements for Salesforce.com CRM (Sales & Service Cloud) system.
- Analyze and translate business requirements into technical specifications and design documents.
- Work closely with development team to ensure successful implementation of Salesforce.com CRM solutions.
- Provide demos, end-user training and support as needed.
- Conduct ongoing analysis and make recommendations for improvements to the Salesforce.com CRM (Sales & Service Cloud) system.
- Possess up-to-date knowledge of Salesforce.com CRM (Sales & Service Cloud) features and functionality from a consulting or BA perspective
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.