Document Review Clerk
Onsite - Admin / Clerical - Contract - Job ID: 23-03616
Document Review Clerk – Contract – Cincinnati, OH
Location:Cincinnati, OH 45226
Duration: 3+ months
Compensation: $15-$17/hr. W2
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
Review documents from customers. Responsible for maintaining a steady workflow of incoming documents by verifying that accurate information is present per our systems utilizing a checklist.
- Review and process Documents to company standards/checklists and computer system
- Data Entry
- Report Generating
- Scan Documents
- Labeling Files
- Organize Carts
- Filing Documents
- Meet Deadlines/Daily Production Requirements
- Assist with other departments dependent on business needs and work volume.
- Basic Microsoft Office Skills: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to meet Deadlines/Daily Production Requirements
- Ability to adapt to new processes.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks.
- Ability to work with Leadership and Peers
- Ability to take direction.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong Attention to detail
- Must be able to push, pull, or lift up to 15lbs
- Familiarity with Mortgage Documents is preferred.
- Familiarity with EMBTrust
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong time management, organization, and problem-solving skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills (Manipulating data, VLOOKUPs, locating trends, etc.)
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
About INSPYR Solutions:
TekPartners and Genuent are becoming INSPYR Solutions. As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facili
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.