Duration: 6-12 months
Compensation: $70- $75/hr
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
The Architect will be responsible for implementing, designing, architecture, and developing interfaces between various end-point business applications. You will be interacting with clients, internal stakeholders and other third-party vendors for requirements gathering, architecture and design discussions, development, testing and other activities.
What You'll Do :
- Implement HealthRules as claims adjudication system and integration of HealthRules with existing application ecosystem.
- Understand HealthRules API and Connector services and can integrate HealthRules with required applications.
- Ability to perform the data profiling and can migrate the data from other claims systems to HealthRules system.
- Coordinate with customer and other stakeholders, gather and analyze requirements.
- Architect, design, code, test and document interfaces of moderate to high complexity as per the requirements specifications.
- Mentor and guide team on technology, frameworks, processes and ensure quality of deliverables.
- Leverages automation tools and processes like TDD, BDD to minimize defect bleed.
You'll Be Successful If:
- Experience in architecting, designing and implementing integration solutions using any market leading Integration platform.
- Must be able to architect, design and implement technical solutions using any payer solutions like (HealthRules/Facets/NASCO or any other CAS product).
- Strong knowledge of Healthcare data integration standards (i.e., HL7, EDI, CCD, DICOM, etc.).
- Deep Knowledge of OOD and Integration design patterns.
- Experience with Service Oriented Architectures and RESTful APIs
- Must still be hands on with coding and development.
- Experienced in CI/CD methodologies.
- Proven track record of technical leadership roles delivering solutions within defined timeframes.
- Must be Flexible and adaptable towards changing organizational needs.
- Good Communication and inter-personal skills.
- Experience in leading the team of developers.
What You'll Bring:
- HealthRules Payor, Core Administrative System Architecture experience required.
- Possess knowledge and expertise in the use of agile delivery methodologies (Safe, Scrum and Kanban).
- Experience with revision control source code repositories (Git, SVN, BitBucket, Peforce etc.,).
- Experience with handling customer and other third-party vendors effectively.
- Must have problem solving ability to provide solutions to complex and new business problems.
- Generate innovative ideas and apply them in implementing solutions.
- Good experience as an Architect with payer solutions like (HealthRules/Facets/NASCO or any other CAS product).
- HealthRules implementation experience.
- Excellent Communication & Time Mgmt, Onsite/Offshore Experience
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.