Azure Technical Analyst
Onsite - Business Systems / Data / Analyst - Contract - Job ID: 23-03628
Title: Azure Technical Analyst
Location: Longwood, FL
Duration: 6-to-12-Month Contract
Work Requirements: Authorization to work in the United States as a W-2 Employee
- Perform current state system analysis through code-level analysis, testing and database analysis
- Define future system state by documenting technical solution requirements (data mapping, reference data, services, product rules, etc.)
- Elicit, analyze, document, and validate technical requirements and design elements
- Facilitate, capture, organize and document technical requirements and specifications.
- Help generate and maintain documents used during the conceptualization of the solution. This includes domain models, solution models, sequence diagrams and event models.
- Serve as thought leader for technical and business processes, developing forward-thinking prototypes that promote increased efficiency and productivity on multiple levels.
- Superior technical skills in Azure (ADF, Service Bus, Azure functions, Cosmos DB, Azure SQL databases, Azure SQL MI)
- 3+ years of experience in a business analyst role with demonstrated success creating analyzing business and technical requirements, elicitation, modeling, verification, and methodology development
- Experience in a technical business systems analyst position with a proven track record to work under pressure and deliver
- Ability to understand customer requirements and translate these into solution specifications and system designs and communicate effectively with both technical and business team members
- Ability to express complex technical concepts (APIs, SSRS, windows services) effectively to people of varying disciplines and levels within the organization
- Proficient in Relational Database Manage Systems, like SQL, MySQL, Aurora
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, demonstrated initiative, strong work ethic, attention to detail, and a desire to succeed
- Experience of the healthcare payer industry and knowledge of Medicaid and Medicare is desired.
- Experience working with Healthcare domain technology is preferred which includes but not limited to HL7, CCDA, FHIR, EDI, HIE, EMRs.
- Experience managing Agile application development, system integration, other technology delivery projects is required
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.