IT Project Manager II-
Onsite - Project / Program / Change Management - Right to Hire - Job ID: 23-03662
Title: IT Project Manager II
Location: Alpharetta, GA, 30004
Duration: 6 month contract – contract to hire
Compensation: 45-55/hr W2
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders
Qualified candidates may send a copy of their resume (Word Format) to Elizabeth Walton at email@example.com.
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for driving simple to complex, high priority projects or component phases of larger Application Development programs. They are accountable for delivering projects on time, within budget, and within scope. This individual will lead and coordinate cross-functional, cross-departmental and occasionally cross-company teams that are responsible for all aspects of a project, from initiation to closure.
What you will do:
The Senior Project Manager exemplifies strong initiative and management skills –
- •Ensures project methodologies, project delivery processes, and implementation management processes are followed. This includes managing and driving:
- Project Schedule
- Risk and Issue Management
- Scope Change Management
- Manages the project budget. This includes understanding and validating estimates, cost variance tracking, and managing project resources effectively.
- Provides Project/Program status i.e. Mission Critical Program Updates (weekly meeting) and Clarity Reporting.
- Provides clear and concise project communication – both written and verbal.
- Ensures adherence to and proper organization usage of project/program management practices in alignment with an agile methodology implementation.
- Facilitates/manages project communications and stakeholder, client, and project team expectations.
- Report on KPIs related to pipeline and execution portfolios, financials, and performance measures.
- Support Backlog & Capacity Management through the management of new project flow into development.
- Create and maintain project & capacity forecasting including allocations and variance (IRC)
- Facilitate prioritization discussions.
- Maintain Clarity (PPM tool), Version One & JIRA Management and publish appropriate reports to create transparency and add in prioritization discussions.
- Create & Maintain the Initiative, Epic, Time Tracking stories in V1 & Jira.
What you will need to have:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, PMP and/or CSM certification preferred
- 5 to 7 years of progressive technology project management experience, including management of major application development projects, in a large operating environment.
- Proficient in Agile Methodology
- Proven success in delivering projects within budget and specified timeframes, while ensuring customer satisfaction
- Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments
- Meeting Management – able to effectively prepare, conduct, participate in and follow up on business meetings.
- Planning – Demonstrates the ability to identify project interdependencies and synergies; to identify alternatives; make contingency plans and develop action plans to implement successfully.
- Organizational Skills – Demonstrates the capacity to embrace change and quickly adapt to new situations, changes in direction, and altering priorities and to thrive in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Critical Thinking – able to demonstrate critical thinking, providing options and recommendations relating to resolving issues, mitigating risks, and resolving escalated items.
- Collaboration Skills – able to actively participate (listen and facilitate) group discussion to plan execution and or problem resolution.
- Problem Solving – able to quickly identify, analytically examine impact, plan and execute effective resolution strategies through resolution.
- Risk Management – knowledge of process, tools and techniques for assessing and controlling and organization's exposure (assets, liabilities, reputation, non-compliance, etc.)
- Organizational Savvy – knowledge of and ability to effectively navigate formal and informal communication and decision-making channels.
- Budgeting – knowledge of specific policies and practices for planning and administration of budget.
- Coaching & Mentoring – able to encourage, motivate and guide individuals and teams in learning and improving effectiveness.
- Issue Management – able to understand the scope of identified issues, the priority, resources required to resolve, properly tracks, and documents the issue and applies the correct level of follow up required to drive to completion
- Scope Management –able to take ownership to understand the full scope the project and become a custodian of any scope changes by applying critical thinking and negotiation skills.
- Leadership – Demonstrates the ability to influence others and drive effective change by taking control of difficult situations, providing clear, concise direction to team members and positively influencing others.
**Experienced in an Agile environment, Knowledge with Jira and Confluence.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.