Sr. Business Analyst
Lake Buena Vista, FL
Onsite - Business Systems / Data / Analyst - - Job ID: 23-03667
Title: Sr Business Analyst
Location: Orlando, FL (4 days onsite/week)
Duration: 12-month contract
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
- Leads in moderately complex analysis, providing guidance and oversight.
- Supports the development of business analysis best practices for the organization.
- Recommends improvements to processes and technology that improve the effectiveness of the team.
- Works with the business to determine the real issue that needs to be solved or the opportunity to do things differently.
- Develops moderately complex business cases, in particular ensuring benefits align to strategic and tactical business objectives.
- Supports the business in business, technical and financial feasibility assessments.
- Creates all communication documentation and decks for the project
- Works with the business to capture and document requirements (both functional and non-functional) using a range of techniques such as workshop facilitation, document analysis, site visits, use cases, scenario modeling, task and workflow analysis.
- Ensures business requirements are concise, complete, specific, and unambiguous and that they are aligned to the strategic and tactical goals of the project and the business.
- Combines all business requirements into a clear, managed, prioritized backlog (agile) or business requirements document (waterfall) for projects of moderate complexity.
- Refines these business requirements to a sufficient level of detail to allow Architects and Software Engineers to design and implement appropriate solutions.
- Provides refined requirements into project iterations in time to allow design/delivery to commence.
- Manages the scope and traceability of requirements throughout the project lifecycle, ensuring that they are understood by the project team and met by the delivered solution.
- Discovers and documents the as-is process by applying various process modeling techniques
Identifies high-level solution options for the business and presents these to stakeholders for review.
- Designs and models the to-be process, performing gap analysis and identifying areas for improvement.
- Works with the Business Architect, ensuring business processes are aligned with the business and IT architecture.
- Reviews, and signs off on solution designs, ensuring business requirements are verified, validated and delivered.
- Works with the QA team to provide business input into test strategy, test plans, test conditions and UAT plans.
- Coordinates UAT with the business.
- Reviews and signs off on test scripts to ensure requirements are fully tested and met by the delivered solution.
- Ensures the benefits, impact and release of all changes are tracked and managed and communicated to relevant stakeholders.
- Shapes the business customer experience through business engagement and stakeholder management activities, including change and support activities.
- Assists the Project Manager in identifying and managing risks, issues and dependencies.
- Assists the team in resolving any questions related to requirements or process.
- Delivers the required documentation during each stage of the project.
- Supports the review of contracts drawn up with any third-party suppliers to ensure that they accurately reflect and meet the needs of the business.
- Supports the Project Manager in post-implementation reviews and incorporates lessons learned into future work
Skillset / Experience:
- Four-year degree in field such as Information Technology, Business, or similar field or related work experience.
- Experience (5+ years) as a Business Analyst across a number of projects.
- Experience in business analysis techniques, such as information gathering methods, requirements documentation, process modeling and process mapping.
- Excellent communication skills, highly experienced in storytelling and deck creation.
- Strong understanding of all stages in a project lifecycle and delivery approaches, e.g. waterfall, agile, etc.
- Supporting a supply chain /warehouse project – previous warehouse/supply chain experience
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.