Full Stack Engineer/West Bend
West Bend, WI
- Java Development - Direct Placement - Job ID: 23-03678
Location: West Bend, WI or Madison, WI (onsite)
Duration: Direct Hire
Compensation: 105-130k + Benefits
Work Requirements: US Citizen / GC Holder / Authorized to Work in the US
- Frontend and backend software development with React and Java respectively
- Automated unit, integration, and regression testing to ensure system stability
- Continuously advocate technical craftsmanship and preferred/best practices
- Curate CI/CD pipelines to build, test, deploy and release code
We are seeking a skilled Software Engineer to join the Personal Lines IT team to help build our new Choice product. This will support our growing business by expanding our insurance offerings and allowing more flexibility in the types of personal insurance we provide. Ideally we are looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer, but if you are a ReactJS Guru with light backend skills and want to grow in that area, please still apply. Someone who is self-driven, creative, and who values contributing to a self-empowered, continuously learning agile team would thrive in this role- and we look forward to meeting our future teammate!
Preferred Experience and Education:
Computer science (or related) degree or boot camp graduate 2 to 6 years of experience
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.