CDO Loan/Asset Administrator
Onsite - Lending / Loans - Contract - Job ID: 23-03720
Title: CDO Loan/Asset Administrator
Location: Boston or Chicago (Hybrid)
Duration: 3+ month contract
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
Qualified candidates may send a copy of their resume to Michelle Nicolaus at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shift 11am-7:30pm CT
Collateralized Debt Obligation Group (CDO) is a division within the bank’s Global Corporate Trust Services, the premier CLO trustee in the industry. CDOs are structured finance vehicles that issue both debt and equity liabilities, with the proceeds being used to buy a portfolio of collateral. Typical types of collateral include syndicated bank loans, corporate bonds, asset-backed securities, mortgage-backed securities, and Mezzanine debt.
CDO Loan/Asset Administration is responsible for monitoring and maintaining pools of bank loans that act as collateral for CDO/CLOs. This position is relied on by the Deal Administration, Analytics, and Relationship Management departments to process interest payments, principal payments, fees, borrowings, and new payment information in an accurate and timely manner.
Primary responsibility for this role is to manage the daily Collateralized Debt Obligation (CDO) Suite and Issue Tracker reports.
- Sets up new portfolios, assets and cash mapping input to CDO Suite.
- Processes Agent Bank notices into CDO Suite.
- Researches CDO Suite discrepancies between portfolios with the same bond using Bloomberg, DTC, and Trustee report data.
- Manages daily CDO Suite and Issue Tracker reports globally to ensure accurate information.
- Ensures client responses on corporate actions are entered into Etran in a timely and accurate manner.
- Clears past dues and unapplied balances.
- Contacts Trustees and Agent Banks daily to ensure all missing payments or reports are received.
• Associate's or Bachelor's degree in business administration or equivalent work experience. (Degree not required)
• 6 months to 2 years in accounting and financial transactions and customer service activities.
• Previous reconciliation experience preferred.
• Strong reading comprehension, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
• Demonstrable ability to research and resolve payment and data discrepancies.
• Able to work independently with minimal guidance and as part of a team.
• Strong interpersonal skills including tact, diplomacy, and flexibility to work effectively with cross-functional teams across various sites.
• Able to prioritize workload and complete assignments in a timely manner with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
• Utilize logical reasoning and sound judgment to make appropriate decisions following established policies and procedures.
• Work experience administering bank loans a plus as well as experience with loan documents and/or legal documents.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.