Medical Equipment Customer Service Representative
Onsite - No Classification - Contract - Job ID: 23-03730
Title: Medical Equipment Customer Service Representative
Location: Lakeland, FL
Duration: 4-month contract to hire
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
- Responsible for performing all tasks and communication related to intake of patient information concerning the service of durable medical equipment and respiratory products and supplies with patients/clients, co-workers, and referral sources as it relates to patient services and third-party reimbursement.
- Assists with updating respiratory grid
- Clears previous day's route and checks all paperwork for accuracy and completeness
- Communicates with patients/clients and referral sources both verbally and in writing to ensure patient/client questions and concerns are processed in a timely manner
- Completes SOPs/CMNs and documents on tracking log
- Complies with all applicable company policies and procedures to meet JCAHO and company standards
- Coordinates all patient information, processes paperwork, including preparation of file for Billing Department, and completes batch reports for UPS deliveries
- Maintains referral log
- Monitors office supplies
- Prepares deposit for location on a weekly basis
- Prepares invoices for next day routes
- Processes paperwork-confirms tickets, inputs new patient set-ups, and assembles charts
- Provides service for all retail/walk-in equipment requests
- Provides technical assistance to customers
- Verifies Medicare, Medicaid, and private insurance coverage information
- Works with outside agencies to resolve customer issues
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.