Onsite - Infrastructure - Right to Hire - Job ID: 23-03178
Title: Service Electrician
– Troubleshoot, Diagnose, Install, maintain, and/or repair electrical wiring, systems, controls, equipment, and fixtures etc. 4 years exp
– Plan layout and installation of same in accordance with job specifications
– Prepare sketches and/or follow blueprints for location of wiring and equipment
– Install conduit, including bending pipe, pull wire and/or cable, and complete circuits
– Install cable/wiring trays, trapezes, and similar devices CAT 5/ 6
– Make connections of wiring to circuit breakers, transformers, and other components
– Test electrical systems and circuits using appropriate equipment and devices
– Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards and defects
– Skilled use of electrician's hand tools and power tools
– Knowledge of and adherence to National Electrical Code
– Direct and train helpers and apprentices
– Work in accordance with all safety policies and guidelines
Need to have a clean driving Record because you will be driving a company van
6 months to hire
Run a service van- electrical 4 years’ experience commercial.
Typical work hours are: 7-5pm M-F
Pay depends on experience (apprentice, Journeyman, Master)
40-50 hours a week in the Greater Atlanta area sometimes out of town
Very presentable – going into High Rise apartments
Our benefits package includes:
Comprehensive medical benefits
Competitive pay, 401(k)
· and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Senior Technology Recruiter
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.