Senior GIS Developer
Full Remote - Development / Other Technologies - Contract - Job ID: 23-03434
Title: Senior GIS Developer
Location: Atlanta, GA Remote
Duration: 6+ months
Compensation: $70 to $76 W2 No third party candidates please.
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders
Qualified candidates may send a copy of their resume (Word Format) to Harold Miller at email@example.com
Atlanta client's Geographic Information Systems team is seeking a senior GIS Application developer. The candidate should be highly motivated, and detail oriented with successful and demonstrable experience in designing, implementing, and supporting enterprise applications and solutions in a structured environment. In addition, the candidate should have strong spatial conceptual, analytical, and reasoning abilities, with excellent written and oral communication skills.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Designing, developing, testing, implementing, training, and documenting new spatial solutions
- Supporting and enhancing existing GIS applications to support businesses processes
- Assisting in architecting GIS solutions
- Adhering to company established standards, policies, and development guidelines
Skillset / Experience:
Required Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 10+ years of software development using C#, .NET, and Visual Studio
- 3+ years of current work experience in development using TypeScript and React
- 3+ years of current work experience with spatial analyses and linear referencing
- Spatial ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Pro and web application development using ESRI
- ArcObjects, ArcGIS Enterprise SDK (preferred) development
- ArcGIS Pro Addin
- ArcGIS WebAppBuilder, Experience Builder (preferred)
- ArcPy, ArcGIS API for Python
- ASP.NET Core web service
- 5+ years of SQL development in Oracle Spatial 11g, 12c, 19c
- Fluency in Oracle procedures, triggers, sequences, constraints, and VPD policies
- Experience with ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS Server, ArcGIS Online and ArcGIS Portal
- Solid understanding of software development principles
Additional Skills a Plus:
- HTML and CSS
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.