Client Support Admin
New York, NY
Onsite - Administrative / Clerical - Contract - Job ID: 23-03677
Client Support Admin IV – Long term Project – New York City (hybrid)
Location: New York City, 10022
Duration: 6+ months
Compensation: $30 – $35/hr. W2
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
This position will be onsite/hybrid in NYC. This position supports a team of portfolio managers and will require excellent writing and communication skills as they will have a lot of client interaction.
The admin is client-facing and will need to have extremely strong interpersonal and scheduling skills. The role involves heavy scheduling and is a central point of contact for the Portfolio Management team.
- Will assist with the Portfolio Management team's service delivery processes and provide outstanding client service.
- Assist the Portfolio Management team in solving client and advisory issues as it relates to operational and logistical inquiries.
- Act as the primary Portfolio Management team liaison with all Operations teams including New Accounts, Billing, Performance, and Client Services.
- Assist with the creation and distribution of Portfolio Review Books, including printing and binding of books.
- Distribute Investment Policy statements and Re-allocation Letters.
- Schedule PM client review meetings.
- Create and submit expense reports in a timely manner.
- Answering phones and queries from clients.
- Assist with Salesforce entries, leveraging Salesforce to put together client meeting calendar for PM
- Minimum of 5 years of computer experience is required (e.g., MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- Minimum 5 years experience in an administrative capacity.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are required to communicate effectively with all levels of colleagues and clients.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced, high-volume, deadline-oriented environment is preferred.
- Experience in Investment Services experience preferred.
- Must be a self-starter with a 'can do' attitude.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading technology solutions company, we connect top IT talent with clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. There are four elements that set us apart and serve as pillars of our company philosophy: Quality, Expertise, People, and Relationships. By always striving for excellence in these areas and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly together with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.