- Project / Program / Change Management - Direct Placement - Job ID: 23-03974
Title: Sr. Product Manager
Location: Austin, TX (Hybrid)
Duration: Direct Hire
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders
Qualified candidates may send a copy of their resume (Word Format) to Erica Shackleton at email@example.com
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about building monetization platforms delivered as a SaaS offering which bring real value to the customer base. As a Sr. Product Manager you must have strong written and verbal communication skills. You will be working closely with all parts of the organization including: sales, marketing, professional services and engineering teams. You will research, scope and detail targeted product feature in requirement form. As important as detailing the product requirements is the ability to communicate the value new features bring to our customer base and in this you will be working closely with our Marketing team (Product Marketing and Marketing Communications)
• Specifying market requirements for product enhancements driven by market and customer needs.
• Translating the Market Requirements into Product Requirements suitable for Engineering to act on.
• Working with QA to ensure Test Plans cover the key concepts of the product.
• Define/create product collateral including product configuration guides, applications guides, user
guides and product training package.
• Manage the entire feature life cycle from planning and definition through implementation, testing
• Participating in Release planning sessions in conjunction with the Release manager(s)
Skillset / Experience:
• 3+ years of experience in a Business Analysis / Product Management Role.
• Experience working on SaaS based offering in a fast-paced Agile environment.
• Experience in Monetization platforms or associated offerings (finance and accounting systems)
• Strong ability to organize and document requirements.
• Self-directed individual that can think independently, drive initiatives across an organization.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, strong business judgement, and high level of
initiative, creativity and flexibility.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or business is desired.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.