CargoWise Application Specialist
Full Remote - Niche - Direct Placement - Job ID: 23-04209
Duration: Permanent, Direct-Hire
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
Top Skills Required:
- Strong knowledge and expreince in CargoWise
- Strong back-end database/SQL skills
Qualified candidate should send their resume (Word format) to Nate Ackerman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position is expected to manage and/or support initiatives for continuous improvement in current and future CargoWise modules and projects as determined by the company. The successful candidate for this role will take ownership of the development and deployment of these projects, communicate on progress, and meet deadlines as decided by the company. This position is critical to the continued efficient use of our CargoWise operating system.
- Help develop project plans for assigned projects
- Ensure projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project
- Support implementation of new features and training with roll out
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously, meeting deadlines
- Analyze project data & risk, report findings, and propose solutions
- Provide administrative support as needed
- Work on tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed toward the best solution
- Work independently and as part of a team
- CargoWise documentation
- Minimum 2 years CargoWise Experience
- Strong backend/data base skills in SQL
- Strong operational knowledge of Air & Ocean Import/Export
- Excellent Communication & listening skills
- Planning & time management skills
- Deadline management
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.