Test Lead, Quality Assurance
Onsite - Quality Assurance / Testing - Direct Placement - Job ID: 23-09613
Title: Quality Assurance Test Lead
Location: Lehi, UT, 84043
Duration: Permanent Placement
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders
Qualified candidates may send a copy of their resume (Word Format) to Elizabeth Walton at email@example.com.
Test Lead, Quality Assurance
As a Test Lead, you'll work closely with the development and testing teams and will be expected to provide input into the Performance, reliability, manufacturability, and scalability of various components. This individual will focus on identifying, fixing, and preventing quality issues in a multi-tier application. This individual will design quality benchmarks, test methodology, and analysis tools, execution strategies to be adopted and support the product throughout the Engineering team.
- Drive end-to-end software quality, while focusing on ensuring strong customer experiences and instilling quality as a core discipline into every aspect of the product development organization and the company as a whole
- Responsible for the overall testing strategy and tactics, including environments and tools with a focus on requirements management, test case management, test design, test automation, continuous integration, performance, and security.
- Develop, track, report, and act upon metrics and KPIs that provide transparency and continuous improvement of product development effectiveness and product release readiness from a quality perspective.
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives with defined benchmarks and measures that focus on product quality.
- Ensure compliance with standards for reporting and tracking of defects and their resolution across the entire product suite.
- Collaborate closely with product mgmt and engineering teams to define and validate acceptance criteria.
- Create, Maintain, and execute detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases for web, mobile, API, security, performance, black box, white box, and regression testing.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs.
- Maneuver various network and cloud configurations.
- Build and monitor automated tests and notify engineering teams of failed tests.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or equivalent practical experience
- 8+ years of experience in Software Development or Quality Assurance.
- 2+ years of experience in Agile/Scrum product development methodology and lifecycle.
- Experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as black box testing, Whitebox testing, performance testing, regression testing, automated testing, UX Testing, Test Driven Development Strategies.
- Experience working with software QA tools like JMeter, Postman, SoapUI, Selenium, Tosca, SoapUI, Mocha, Cucumber etc.
- Debugging, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with in-sprint automation is an added advantage.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, and walk.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.