Tier 3 Support Engineer
- Engineering (Non-IT) - Direct Placement - Job ID: 23-09617
Title: Tier 3 Software Support Engineer
Location: Smyrna, GA on site 3 days per week. Candidates must be local.
Compensation: $90K to $100K no contract candidates please. This is direct hire.
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders
Qualified candidates may send a copy of their resume (Word Format) to Harold Miller at email@example.com
As a Tier 3 Senior support engineer, you'll work closely with the development teams and the support teams and will be expected to resolve issues that our customers are facing. The Senior support engineer will focus on supporting IOT devices, through cloud technologies in a multi-tier and massively parallel infrastructure. The Tier 3 support engineer will work with multiple disciplines to ensure high level of customer satisfaction by focusing on resolution of high priority customer issues.
Supports and enhances smooth production run of Noke products including up time, performance, and diagnosis & fixing of existing issues of Nok products.
- Provides troubleshooting and technical resolution to software, and application issues.
- Responsible for handling the most difficult or complex problems faced by customers during onboarding or production.
- Develop database scripts, application code in Java and create utilities to fix priority issues.
- Diagnose problems with databases, including performance issues, configuration issues, and data integrity issues.
- Root cause analysis of issues and identification of fixes for engineering team
- Work with integration partners to resolve any handshake related issues.
- Assist appropriate initial setups with integration partners
- Train and help build expertise in support teams on latest engineering enhancements and be an bridge across groups
- Assists in hardware issue analysis for items escalated by Tier 2 support teams.
- Support metric driven measurements
Skillset / Experience:
- 5+ years of experience working in PHP, C++, C#, Java, or Python
- 2+ years of experience with SQL based database technologies (SQL, mysql, Postgres)
- 2+ years of experience with web technologies such as HTTP requests, JSON, etc.
- 2+ years of experience with debugging code & fixing issues.
- 2+ years of experience with Tier 3 support function
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.