Onsite - Creative / Digital / UI/UX - Contract - Job ID: 23-61411
Title: UI Developer
Location: remote in the US
Duration: 6+ months
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
Conceive visual design solutions for cyber risk initiatives through composition and interaction models, keep deliverables engaging and on-brand, and drive cross channel projects. Collaborate closely with business units, requirements teams, and data engineering, data science, and other development teams. Partner with internal stakeholders to understand business and technical needs. Stay current on new tools and methodologies for producing graphical representations using real-time analytics and large and complex datasets. An individual contributor working with limited guidance on the most complex projects with significant impact, both in a team and on individual assignments.
• Develop, maintain, and manage comprehensive cybersecurity visual design solutions including 3D visualizations
• Visualize cybersecurity data in a way that will allow leadership to Client new insights, improve existing processes, and decision-making
• Partner with data scientists to design, develop, and deploy solutions that that answer fundamental questions about cyber risk.
• Originate new concepts, strategies or innovative approaches to designs that have significant impact
• Define user experience goals through visual engagement
• Optimize the user experience through creating visual on-brand compositions that drive improved experiences
• Create and apply visual design styles and best practices, such as composition, color theory, accessibility, and typography, and guide the team in their use through style guide creation
• Lead the preparation of high-quality project deliverables that are valued by the business and present them in such a manner that they are easily understood by project stakeholders
• Prioritize initiatives and coordinate the evaluation and deployment of current and future UX design projects
• Perform other duties as assigned Qualifications and Education Requirements
Skillset / Experience:
Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Graphic Design, User-Centered Design/Human-Computer Interaction, or related field, or the equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
• Experienced in Plotly Dash Enterprise
• Experienced in Adobe XD
• Demonstrates a deep understanding behind the visualization of data components
• Advanced knowledge of various data structures and formats and the ability to extract data from various data sources (such as Azure SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, etc.)
• Experience with wire-framing, prototyping and user-centric design Advanced knowledge of various data structures and the ability to manipulate data within visualization tools
• Extensive experience of design fundamentals, such as color theory, typography and composition
• Extensive experience of interaction design, visual design, and industry standards
• Extensive experience of user centered design processes and best practices
• Extensive experience interpreting requirements into executable design solutions
• Demonstrates the ability to articulate design concepts to a broad audience, including non-designers
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.