Business Development Manager
Los Gatos, CA
Full Remote - HR / Sales - Direct Placement - Job ID: 23-61478
Title: Business Development Manager
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
We are rapidly expanding our teams in the US, and are looking for high-energy, collaborative, driven team members to join us in our journey!
Reports to: Chief Commercial Officer
About the Role:
The Business Development Manager will identify sales account opportunities aligned with company strategy and build relationships to generate sales. This high impact role is designed to reward the sales professional who is able to navigate a commercial relationship from the ground up, and deliver meaningful revenue opportunities to our rapidly growing firm. The technology enables selling benefits that are significant advantages over powder products produced from prime metal sources, The sustainability advantages are both appealing to customers and significant to those legitimately committed to reducing carbon generation.
The successful candidate will influence ongoing strategy development and have opportunity for advancement in this growing firm.
- Establish and drive revenue from the ground up
- Identify market opportunities and capitalize upon them through creative deal structuring and negotiation
- Promote the company's product and technology
- Establish and negotiate deal structures through qualification and growth
- Establish impactful channel partnerships
Required and Preferred Experience and Skills
- Has experience with establishing and growing partnerships, undaunted by the need to achieve initial commitments for product demonstration, qualification and approval
- Technical knowledge in production, design or application of metal powders for 3D printing and additive manufacturing; MIM (metal injection molding), LPBF (laser powder bed fusion), DED (direct energy deposition), spray cladding and related spherical metal powders applications
- Should be familiar with materials application and qualification with aerospace, defense, space, medical, oil & gas sectors
- Account relationships in this space are preferred, though not required
- Experience and commercial relationships with materials and purchasing personnel with leaders in additive technologies is a plus: SpaceX, Boeing, Northrop Grumman, Blue Origin, Stryker, and similar organizations
- Familiarity in materials application and qualification with aerospace, defense, space, medical, oil & gas sectors
Desired Candidate qualities:
- Self-starter, self-motivated
- Team player
- Collaborator – Supportive of a cross-functional, non-silo'd work environment
- Works well under pressure and has a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Travel: Moderate domestic and international travel will be required.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.