Project Manager- IAM
- Project / Program / Change Management - Contract - Job ID: 23-61868
Title: Project Manager- IAM
Location: Orlando, FL (4 days/week onsite)
Duration: 18-month contract (possible conversion)
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
- The Technology Project Coordinator/Junior Project Manager will support multiple technology programs, projects and workstreams to support enterprise product strategy, engineering and execution programs/projects impacting Identity Access Management (IAM) platforms and services for a large-scale matrix organization.
- Performs project coordination responsibilities with the support and guidance of senior project management team members
- Accountable driving the execution and delivery of one or multiple project work streams or tasks and/or supports a smaller initiative from start to finish
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of the project/programs vision, objectives, scale and scope of work, expected outcomes, business value, impact and timelines.
- Creates schedules for one or multiple Project work streams inclusive of key deliverables and milestones.
- Provides the Project Governance team with timely updates on workstream progress to control and monitor the project.
- Support project financial forecasts including resource plans and other expense plans at work stream level
- Ensures critical day-to-day project deliverables progress forward to deliver specified requirements, objectives, and value
- Foster a team environment of self-organization, retrospect to learn and adapt with the goal of delivering the highest value to our guests and cast.
- Support and align with 3rd party vendor and international teams PM to ensure deliverables are complete in a timely manner
- Demonstrate flexibility to align with international time zones as necessary
- Submit and monitor requests for various types of services (e.g equipment deliveries)
- Evaluates and harmonize vendors timelines/schedules and dependencies with the various work streams to ensure alignment with overall project/program objectives
- Escalates to remediate risks/blockers impeding vendors forward progression, as necessary
- Support the Project/Program Manager with finance/budget responsibilities as needed.
- Provides input for program/project status reports to demonstrate project/workstream overall health, key performance indicator (KPI), risk, issues, accomplishments, next steps, and escalation requests
- Identifies and escalates issues and risks on project workstreams in a timely manner
- Distributes timely and effective project meeting updates and call to action updates across project teams
- Demonstrates effective communication skills to facilitate project-related conversations with service owners, and driving tasks to completion across multiple supporting teams
- Understanding of integrated systems lifecycle development utilizing different and sometimes multiple development models (e.g., agile, waterfall, hybrid, etc.)
- Understanding of product and software development lifecycle processes, procedures, and tools and/or understanding of network infrastructure deployment.
- Exposure to using modern work management and collaboration tools (Smartsheet, JIRA, MS Project on the Web, Confluence, SharePoint/Teams, Slack)
- Ensures project document repositories are maintained and updated
- Participates in internal and/or external training programs, staying current and compliant on project management, agile, application or technical skills applicable to assigned duties.
- Demonstrated interest in one or more of these technology domains including workplaces services platforms and services, on-prem and SaaS/PaaS content and collaboration tools, websites & portals, application delivery, email/messaging platforms, video and voice solutions deployed at scale, workplace devices, support, and authentication; Network and Infrastructure working knowledge: Datacenter migration, wireless refresh, network segmentation, Cloud migration.
Skillset / Experience:
- 2+ years of applicable project management experience in a fast-paced environment, preferably for a large company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent meeting facilitation and presentation skills
- Applied or conceptual knowledge of project management processes, systems development methods, organizational change management, and business process improvement methods
- Superior attention to detail and understanding how those details relate to the project objectives
- End-user experience in the use of modern program and project management tools, such as ServiceNow, JIRA, Clarity, Smartsheet, MS Project Online, etc.
- Exposure to a wide range of productivity tools, including collaboration software (e.g., Slack, MS Teams), and standard MS Office tools (e.g., Outlook Online, OneDrive).
- BA/BS in business, computer science preferred or other technical field or appropriate work experience
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.