IT Analyst (Desktop Analyst)
Onsite - IT - Infrastructure / Network / Systems - Contract - Job ID: 23-61913
Title: Application Rationalization / Desktop Analyst
Location: Preferred Vienna VA, or Pensacola FL but Remote is ok
Duration: Initial 6 Months
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
PLEASE NOTE: This is not a desktop / deskside support role.
- As an ISD Analyst, you will support the analysis of desktop applications in support of Desktop Application Rationalization project objectives.
- Desktop Application Rationalization will focus on reduction of the desktop application portfolio, to include duplicative, problematic, unused, and end of life software to reduce our overall costs and improve our risk and compliance posture.
- You will enhance and strengthen the execution of the vision, working closing with ISD groups and business partners on the timely analysis and coordination of desktop software management principles.
• 5 years’ experience with data analytics, MS Excel pivot tables and formulas, and other related tools and reporting.
• 5 years’ experience in analyzing IT software, reporting findings, and formulating recommendations for application rationalization.
• ServiceNow dashboard creation is huge plus.
• Strong experience with desktop software management and governing principles.
• Self-starter with a positive attitude and willingness to hit the ground running.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Advanced organizational, planning, and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and execute.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, able to present findings, conclusions, and other information clearly and concisely to a variety of audiences.
• Advanced research, analytical, and problem-solving skills. Ability to apply professional-level functional knowledge to identify and solve moderately complex problems.
• Strong documentation skills to write technical and end-user procedures.
• Experience developing action plans and presenting recommendations to management.
• Ability to use tact and diplomacy to exchange information and address sensitive issues.
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.