Data Integration Developer
The Woodlands, TX
Onsite - Cloud - Direct Placement - Job ID: 23-61995
Location: The Woodlands, TX 77380 (hybrid)
Duration: Direct Hire
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
Qualified candidates may send a copy of their resume (Word Format) to Mike Sabo at MSabo@inspyrsolutions.com
The Data Integration Developer will be responsible for developing, coding, testing, maintaining, and coordinating the development of integration between cloud and on-prem applications.
- Primary responsibility for creation and maintenance of Azure Functions and Azure API Management.
- Maintenance and support of Azure Service Bus and Event Hub.
- Devising and reporting on integration development plans and strategies.
- Leverage industry best practices and patterns in design, development, and testing of API integration.
- Analyze, design, develop, as well as implement RESTful services and APIs.
- Ability to devise and report on integration development plans and strategies.
- Developing asynchronous messaging architectures, rule-based systems, and network architectures.
- Coordinating activities with other developers to ensure that integration projects are completed on time.
- Formulating strategies and designing architectures for systems integration.
- Ensuring that best practices in integration processes are followed by the organization.
- Checking and correcting conflicts in data configurations and overlaps.
- Maintaining the integrity and smooth functioning of the company's integration architecture.
- Analyzing and improving current system integration and migration strategies.
- Identifying, debugging, and advising on system errors or architecture issues.
- Assisting with the management of organizational databases and retrieval systems.
- 5+ years of experience developing RESTful API's required.
- 7+ years of experience with SQL Server and T-SQL required.
- 1+ years of Azure DevOps CI/CD Pipeline experience required.
- 2+ years of experience in Azure Functions, Azure Service Bus, and Azure Data Factory required.
Formal Education & Certification:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field preferred.
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.