Sr Tech Principal Program Manager IAM Orlando FL
Onsite - Project / Program / Change Management - Contract - Job ID: 23-62057
Title: Sr Program Manager
Location: Orlando, FL
Duration: 18 month contract
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
The Senior Technology Program Manager will be responsible for managing enterprise-level programs and/or multiple projects within the Enterprise Technology portfolio. This individual will work closely with various project owners to define the project team and assign responsibilities. The Program Manager will also be responsible for developing a consolidated view of the program, and for program deliverables including calendars, cross-project dependencies, risk analysis, stakeholder coordination and regular communication of status.
Primary responsibilities include guiding process development at a Program team level, and managing high-risk, high-impact, strategic projects across a multi-disciplinary, multi-function group of technologists and business professionals. This requires experience communicating across audiences, effectively defining and utilizing escalation paths, and updating executive stakeholders.
The Senior Program Manager works in a dynamic, collaborative environment and reports to an Enterprise Technology Senior Manager, Program Management and may support technology programs or projects across from EnTech Digital Experience Platforms, Core Systems, and Platforms, Network Infrastructure, Cloud or Operations portfolios.
Skillset / Experience:
- 15+ years of applicable program management experience in a technology environment, preferably for a large company
- 10+ years experience serving in a leadership role on a small to mid-sized Agile development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory
- Proven experience managing or leading Identify Assess Management enhancements and implementations
- 5+ years experience in leading technology, multidisciplinary efforts across a large-scale matrix organization
- Proven program-level experience in leading technology projects or multi-threaded efforts
- Proven facilitator that can lead project meetings and workshops driving commitments, accountability, and deliverables
- Demonstrated critical thinking, strategic planning, and process management skills
- Demonstrated experience developing and managing software development project plans
- Proven Exposure to software development lifecycle methodologies (focused on Agile, Lean)
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills to achieve business results
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills and the ability to work effectively across a wide range of constituencies in a diverse corporate and client environment
- Proven ability to deliver projects on time and on budget while communicating with key senior leaders
- Ability to inspire, motivate and lead a team to produce quality work
- Demonstrated inclusive leadership that embraces diversity
- Ability to communicate effectively to executive leadership in both business and technology roles
- Excellent organizational, communication, and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop teams, mentor staff
- Exposure to modern software development and infrastructure tools, processes, and practices, including Jira/Confluence, Agile Development, Cloud, DevOps, Data Management, and SaaS/PaaS.
- End-user experience and a moderate level of competency in the use of modern program and project management tools, such as ServiceNow, PPM, Clarity, Smartsheet, MS Project Online, etc.
- Demonstrates organizing teams through Agile ceremonies, e.g. product backlog refinement, preplanning, planning, daily standups, sprint reviews, and retrospectives.
- Proficiency with a wide range of productivity tools, including collaboration software (e.g., Slack, MS Teams), and standard MS Office tools (e.g., Outlook Online, OneDrive).
- Licenses / Training (e.g. professional certifications)
- PMI or Scrum Alliance (or similar) certifications in Program Manager, Project Manager, or Scrum Master competencies are preferred
- 1+ years experience serving in a Scrum Master role for a software or product development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles and practices.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.