Senior Security PCI Compliance Analyst
Boca Raton, FL
Onsite - Security - Contract - Job ID: 23-62064
Location: Boca Raton, FL (fully onsite)
Duration: 1 year
– Coordinate and perform annual PCI certification, perform interim assessments, and work with the broader Information Technology team to remediate identified gaps. Ensure that established timelines of the yearly certification are met.
– Coordinate and perform department's annual SOC2 assessment. This includes coordinating with internal and external parties to obtain documentation, obtaining necessary approvals, and meeting established timelines.
– Manage vulnerability program to ensure remediation based on established Service Level Agreements, including PCI-DSS and Cybersecurity Frameworks. Develop management reporting.
– Develop and maintain Department's KPI and create monthly and quarterly reporting for the leadership.
– Assist the SIRT team in formulating testing schedules, conducting tabletop exercises, and facilitating lessons learned workshops and management reports.
– Maintain and enhance SRCO and Network Operations software and tools to identify licensure, including annual renewals. Work with the TDC procurement team to explore opportunities for consolidating renewals.
– Assist with managing supply chain oversight, including establishing, maintaining, and performing a risk assessment. Develop risk matrix and management reporting.
– Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
– Must have 5 to 7 years of hands-on experience in performing PCI-DSS assessment
– Must have 4 to 6 years of hands-on experience with SOC2, Type1, and Type 2 assessment
– Strong experience with managing and organizing Security Incident Response Team (SIRT) activates
– Must have 5 to 7 years of experience using GRC tools such as Archer and ServiceNow.
– Must have 3 to 4 years of hands-on experience performing IT business processes and cost-benefit analysis.
– Must have strong presentation and written communication skills.
– Strong working knowledge of Excel, Visio, MS Word, and developing PowerPoint presentations.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.