Quality Assurance Engineering IV
Coral Springs, FL
Onsite - Quality Assurance / Testing - Contract - Job ID: 23-62102
Title: Quality Assurance Engineer IV
Location: Coral Springs, FL, 33065
Duration: 6 month contract – possible contract to hire
Compensation: 50-59/hr W2
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders
Qualified candidates may send a copy of their resume (Word Format) to Elizabeth Walton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quality Assurance Engineering IV
Coral Springs FL Only
Hiring an experienced and versatile QA Engineer who is passionate about developing testing solutions. Our technology stack offers end-to-end acquiring solutions to our clients in LATAM and Caribbean region including terminal hardware/software, terminal management, payment gateways for e-commerce, authorizations, clearing and settlement. We practice Agile with a startup mentality, which allows us to work with the latest leading-edge technologies and cloud-based platforms. The candidate should be self-driven with a strong background in payments industry. They will work closely with Product and Development to build test solutions and automation frameworks to drive validation for a complex software project.
You're working daily with a team to:
- Design, develop, and execute reusable and maintainable testing plans, scripts during the functional and end-to-end testing of acquiring solution.
- Establish and maintain thorough and accurate documentation of all work including status updates to summarize project highlights.
- Provide test related technical direction and project management within a the team
- Work closely with Technical Business Analyst, Software Engineers, Product Managers and other departments (operations, support and IT).
- Prioritize the competing needs of ongoing projects and ensure the delivery of client committed projects and client satisfaction.
- Conduct system diagnostic analysis to identify areas for continuous improvements and resolve complex software issues.
- Document software defects, using JIRA as a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers.
What skills you bring to the team:
- Excellent domain experience in payments industry and acquiring specifically.
- Has understanding of end-to-end flow of credit card transactions – Authorization, clearing and settlement. Has experience in scheme certifications, API testing.
- Excellent knowledge of QA methodology & software development processes (Agile, Scrum).
- Extensive experience with various types of testing including functional, performance, compatibility, usability, reliability, security, maintainability & portability.
- Ability to design and prepare test data, and setup test environments is required.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.