Deerfield Beach, FL
Hybrid - Infrastructure / Network / Systems - Contract - Job ID: 23-62103
Location: Hybrid – Deerfield Beach, FL
Duration: 6+ Month Contract
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US. No C2C
Qualified candidate should send their resume (Word format) to Nate Ackerman at email@example.com.
The Security Engineer will report directly to and support the Manager of Security Architecture and Engineering. They will be responsible for implementation and support of information security toolsets, programs, and projects.
Skillset / Experience:
- ITS Security Experience
- Azure & AWS Cloud experience a MUST
- Experience in working on large enterprises.
- Network foundation (Routing, Segmentation, Internet, WAF, etc.)
- Security Foundation (Perimeter protection, Security Groups, Encryption at rest and in transit, Certificates, etc.)
- Identity Access Management tools, Privilege Access Management, Identity Lifecycle Management
- Experience with security compliance, Audit and Assessments
- Enjoys being challenged, working outside his comfort zone
- Ability to engage at all levels of the business.
- Developer experience a Plus
- Exposure to Palo Alto, Imperva, HashiCorp Vault, SailPoint, CyberArk, Azure Key Vault, AWS KMS
- Microsoft Security Products and Services
- AWS Security services
- Ability to write documentation.
- Agile / Waterfall experience
- Migration to Cloud Platform experience
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.