Onsite - Engineering - Direct Placement - Job ID: 23-62244
- Keep work area, tools and equipment clean and orderly.
- Work with other craftsmen, as required to coordinate the moving, changing, or placing of materials, parts, and supplies used in installing, repairing, or servicing equipment and utilities.
- Maintain filters and keep necessary maintenance records.
- Perform routine maintenance on gas, diesel, and electric industrial trucks.
- Check equipment for worn or defective parts and determine if equipment is in top operating condition, and corrects by repairing or replacing if necessary.
- Keep record of all piping and equipment relocation.
- Work with manufacturer's representative on new installations and equipment problems.
- Align equipment such as pumps, motors, controls, and gear drives.
- Change mill and caster rolls as requested and readies equipment for start-up by production.
- Keep records on gas, oil, and water meters.
- Assembly and maintain all bearings.
- Maintain and repairs hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Use and care for hand and power tools in accordance with safety and good operating practices.
- Perform other maintenance duties as assigned or requested.
- Experience troubleshooting electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Experience with PLC’s
- Working knowledge of lubricants and their proper uses in filters, oil reservoirs and grease fittings. Ability to learn alignment procedures for various types of equipment. Understand and able to apply knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required.
- Certificate from a secondary technical or vocational school; or three to six months of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.