Sugar Land, TX
Onsite - DevOps - Direct Placement - Job ID: 23-62265
Title: DevOps Engineer
Location: Sugar Land, TX (hybrid: 3 days onsite / 2 days remote)
Duration: Direct Hire Role (sponsorship available)
Qualified candidates may send a copy of their resume (Word Format) to Mike Sabo at MSabo@inspyrsolutions.com
We are looking to add to our team where someone is willing to grow and take direction from business development stakeholders and implement the infrastructure to meet business objectives.
- Ensure that the infrastructure and applications developed by the project will provide tangible, efficient, and relevant solutions to the field operations and stakeholders
- Close collaboration with operations to share knowledge of the requirements and challenges faced in the field by operators to define timelines.
- Working with systems in the cloud and at the far edge
- Troubleshoot issues, then fix the root cause, automate recovery, automate notifications.
- Maintain core Micro-Services
- Write core Micro-Services
- Improve the build pipeline to make it easier for developers to write Micro-Service-based applications
- Improve system security
- Automate infrastructure deployment
- Help evolve the system to something that better meets the business objectives
- Help guide the architecture evolution
- Minimum 5 years of direct experience (BA Degree), or 3 years of direct experience (MA Degree)
- Experience/training with: Networking and diagnosing networking issues, Automation scripting (i.e. Terraforms, Bash)
- Understanding of cyber security and best practices, Linux and Cloud provider experience.
- Required Languages: Bash
- Programming languages that are used: Python, Java, .NET and GoLang
- Bachelor's (or equivalent industrial experiences) / Master's / PhD degree in Embedded Software Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Computing & Electronics Engineering, or related field
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.