Analyst – Systems
Onsite - Business Systems / Data / Analyst - Contract - Job ID: 23-62372
Title: Analyst – Systems
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Remote)
Compensation: $50/hr – $60/hr
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
Qualified candidates may send a copy of their resume to Sydney Tekstra at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Experience performing business analysis for large programs and projects
- 5+ years of experience using Agile SCRUM methodology
- Experience in working with both agile & waterfall methodologies
- Ability to analyze data and tools and present outcomes / solutions in a way for the management team to easily comprehend results
- Ability to gather, analyze, prioritize, and present requirements
- Should be a fast learner and must be able to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office
- Experience with large ERP projects
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.