Accounts Payable Specialist
Newport Beach, CA
Onsite - Finance & Accounting - Contract - Job ID: 23-62422
Title: Accounts Payable Specialist
Compensation: $23+/hr W2
Location: Newport Beach, CA on-site
Duration: 6+ month contract
Experience: 2+ years in AP
Requirement: USC or GCH
If interested in being considered please apply directly or email resume to Hneer@inspyrsolutions.com
Scope of Work:
The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for all aspects of the accounts payable process. Main responsibilities are coordinating invoices, being the liaison between Treasury, clients, and vendors on a regular basis and managing the timely processing of all payables. The position requires continuous interaction with colleagues from A/P, A/R, General Ledger, HR, Payroll and subsidiaries in order to obtain all information necessary to perform the job.
- Oversee full-cycle Accounts Payable (A/P) processes.
- Accurately enter and upload approximately 1500-1800 invoices per month to ReadSoft and SAP.
- Establish and maintain accurate vendor information.
- Correspond with vendors, internal colleagues and external clients, and respond to inquiries daily.
- Focus on streamlining and automating accounts payable processes.
- Proactively and effectively respond to inquiries from various levels of management and maintain good working relationships with internal and external contacts.
- Address high volumes of emails daily.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects including year-end accruals and 1099s
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Minimum of two years of progressive experience in Accounts Payable
- Strong accounting fundamentals
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and Outlook
- Experience with SAP or other large ERP system, ReadSoft is preferred
- Strong sense of urgency and able to organize and prioritize; including handling multiple tasks with strict deadlines
- High quality written and verbal communication skills with the ability to engage professionally and succinctly with all levels across the firm
- Ability to work with a strong sense of accountability, integrity, and ownership
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong commitment to producing quality work to ensure work is delivered completely, accurately, and timely
- Experience working independently as well as strong desire to work in a team environment to accomplish business objectives
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and able to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously while remaining flexible to changing priorities
- Experience delivering on assigned responsibilities with attention to detail, and use of effective interpersonal skills
- Ability and desire to collaborate and contribute in a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to adapt and learn new concepts, skills, and technologies to help improve processes
Our benefits package includes:(EXCLUDE on perm placements)
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.