C++ Developer/Engineer – Direct-Hire/FTE – Remote (US)
Full Remote - IT - Development / Other Technologies - Right to Hire - Job ID: 23-62439
Title: C++ Developer/Engineer
Location: Remote (US/PST)
Compensation: $140,000-155,000 Annual Base Salary
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
Qualified candidates may send a copy of their resume (Word Format) to email@example.com
We are typically looking for someone with 10-15 years of intense C++ experience (Kernel developers, platform engineers, operating system engineers, firmware developers, game engineers, graphic engine engineers, etc. etc.). This position is an important role in the development, test, and deployment of complex solutions.
- Build technical strategy for broad or complex requirements with insightful and forward-looking approaches that go beyond the direct team and solve large open-ended problems.
- Participate in the strategic development of methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for projects and programs.
- Drive all aspects of technical architecture, design, prototyping and implementation in support of both product needs as well as overall technology strategy.
- Provide leadership and technical expertise in support of building a technical plan and backlog of stories, and then follow through on execution of design and build process through to production delivery.
- Guide a broad functional area and lead efforts through the functional team members along with the team's overall planning.
- Represent engineering in cross-functional team sessions and able to present sound and thoughtful arguments to persuade others. Adapts to the situation and can draw from a range of strategies to influence people in a way that results in agreement or behavior change.
- Collaborate and partner with product managers, designers, and other engineering groups to conceptualize and build new features and create product descriptions.
- Actively own features or systems and define their long-term health, while also improving the health of surrounding systems.
- Assist support and operations teams in identifying and quickly resolving production issues.
- Develop and implement tests for ensuring the quality, performance, and scalability of our application.
- Actively seek out ways to improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
- Supporting the company's commitment to risk management and protecting the integrity and confidentiality of systems and data.
- Education and/or experience typically obtained through a Bachelor's degree in computer science or related technical field.
- Ten or more years of relevant related experience
- Seven or more years of experience in the development of distributed systems, SaaS, cloud solutions, micro services.
- Hands-on Docker experience.
- Two or more years of experience in the development of front-end solutions.
- Hands-on familiarity with modern frameworks (Angular/React)
- Six or more years of work experience with Java/Spring. Proficiency in Maven/Gradle.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering business-critical systems to the market.
- Ability to influence and work in a collaborative team environment.
- Experience designing/developing scalable systems.
- Experience with event-driven architecture and messaging frameworks (Pub/Sub, Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc).
- Working experience with cloud infrastructure (Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Azure, etc).
- Knowledge of mature engineering practices (CI/CD, testing, secure coding, etc).
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) best practices, software development methodologies (Agile, Scrum, LEAN etc) and DevOps practices.
- Background and drug screen.
- Computer language experience (C++)
- Knowledge of ACH/EFT
- Knowledge of real time payment networks (RTP, FedNow)
- FinTech experience
- Kubernetes experience
- AWS, Azure (and/or other cloud-based) certification(s) strongly preferred
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions
Technology is our focus and quality is our commitment. As a national expert in delivering flexible technology and talent solutions, we strategically align industry and technical expertise with our clients’ business objectives and cultural needs. Our solutions are tailored to each client and include a wide variety of professional services, project, and talent solutions. By always striving for excellence and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.