Enterprise Architect IV
Berkeley Heights, NJ
Onsite - Infrastructure / Network / Systems - Contract - Job ID: 23-62470
Title: Enterprise Business Architect
Location: Berkeley Heights, NJ or Omaha, NE on site everyday.
Duration: 12+ months
Compensation: $100 W2 no C2C or third party candidates please.
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders
Qualified candidates may send a copy of their resume (Word Format) to Harold Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org
An Enterprise Architect within the Global Issuer organization is laser-focused on go-to-market solution strategy for key industries, complex capture and RFP response activities, and development of new solution integration concepts that position us for large-scale processing environments, including implementation and System Integration pursuits for mobile/web/ digital devices.
You will be operating at a strategic level, identifying technology solutions that meet business requirements, defining and describing those solutions and solution requirements, and providing specifications for solutions management and delivery. Put simply, this role is a great fit if you enjoy figuring out the best possible way of bringing together business need and technological solutions.
More detailed responsibilities include:
- Thought leadership in the sales and hand-off to delivery of complex solutions encompassing multiple products and services, involving a clear strategy for product integration
- Influence product development senior management on enterprise-level innovation roadmap strategy
- Assist Product Leaders with business guidance, consultative direction, and knowledge development
- Solution leadership on complex, supporting RFPs requiring collaboration and input from multiple company divisions
- Develop design specifications, infrastructure diagrams and other system-related information.
- Maintain and/or obtain a detailed level of knowledge on company solutions, products and services.
- Engage extensively with development teams, related enterprise/software architects, business analysts, etc.
- Apply extensive analytical skills to address the needs of corporate strategy, understand technology specifics, understand how different parts of the business operation are connected.
Skillset / Experience:
Basic Qualifications for consideration:
- 10+ years of experience in large-scale IT system development, design and implementation, involving demonstrated project management, resource management, business analysis and leadership skills. Familiar with functions of hardware, software, and network systems
- 3+ years of experience in Front end/ UI architecture and product development with strong consultative and strategic sales support skill sets
- 3+ years of architecting solutions on modern tech stack leveraging microservices, cloud and data using domain driven design techniques.
- Must have modern technology stack experience in Java based microservices preferred with Kafka for event streaming.
- Experience with architecting a unified digital platform across web/ mobile spanning card-based payments, digital banking platforms, core banking and merchant solutions.
- Must have experience with banking or credit card processing systems
- Preferred financial industry experience.
- Preferred mainframe experience.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, emotional intelligence, with the ability to listen, advise, empathize, and explain to varied audiences, at all levels.
- Exceptional analytical skills and the ability to see the connections between layers of business operations
- Bachelors degree
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.